On the heels of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s visit to the United States, Energy & Environment Program Associate Director Mihaela Carstei joins CTV to discuss the Keystone Pipeline project that would transport tar sands oil from Canada and the northern United States to refineries in the Gulf coast of Texas.
New Atlanticist Podcasts:
- Assessing the Impact of Defense Spending Cuts on US Service Academies
- Transatlantic Dialogue on US Budget Deal
- Merkel's Visit to Washington: Where do Germany and the US Stand?
- A European Perspective on NATO in Libya
- China's Economic Rise: Interview with Economist Linda Yueh
- Financial Impact of Lisbon Summit: Interview with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Russian Ambassador: We Want to Be Partners But Need Guarantees
- The G-20 Challenge and its Implications on NATO
- Decoding Russia's Contradictory Messages Toward NATO
- West Point Superintendent on Educating Cadets in Complex Global Environment
- Transatlantic Relations from German Perspective
- Creating a Transatlantic Bridge
- India and the Afghanistan Conflict
- Where Do Russia and NATO Stand Now?
- An Indian Perspective on NATO's Global Role
- George Magnus Interview: Can the EU Remain Cohesive?
- NATO in the Present and Future: A Conversation with General John Craddock
- The Trajectory of NATO: An Interview with Andrew Bacevich
- Euro Debt Crisis: A Discussion with Currency Strategist Marc Chandler
- Obama and Europe: An Interview with Ewen MacAskill
- General Stéphane Abrial on Allied Command Transformation
- Mark Mardell Interview: Part II
- Mark Mardell Interview: Obama's Afghanistan Strategy
- Philippa Thomas Interview: India PM Visit
- Andrew Bacevich Interview: Future of NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- Rajon Menon Afghanistan Elections Interview
- Peter Galbraith Afghanistan Elections Interview
Trackback URL for this post:
New Atlanticist Navigation
The views expressed in the New Atlanticist are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Atlantic Council, its staff, or its supporters.